Saturday, December 31, 2011

a pinterest christmas

So much to blog about, so much to be thankful for, so running behind to get to the new years eve "party" of football, steaks, {pinning}, and hopefully staying awake until midnight!

Wanted to share some of my Christmas pins I completed!  BABs says "Pinterest is fantasy football for girls."  Much is true about that statement!  I wanted to make it a reality this season!  Sharing my "accomplishments!"  Will be back next year with blessings, updates, and resolutions :)  

Thanks for being almost over 2011!!  

homemade red velvet cheesecake cake
the pin
 

the yummy inside!

someone may have just scored "dessert duty" for the rest of their life!!
the pin

Strawberry Santas!  I even made homemade whipped cream!

the pin

REINBEER!!!

I have decided that you can put googlie eyes and a nose on anything and its cute!!
p.s. this wine is also one of my favorite things :)

1 comment: